• Naïf Birthday Edition!
• For extra fun in the tub!
• Fizzling effect without SLS
• Suitable for dry skin and eczema
Little ones love to take a nice bath, all day, every day. But long, warm baths can dry out the vulnerable baby skin. That’s why the Splashing Bath Bombs contain nurturing, natural oils for your every day fun in the tub sessions. Since the bath tablets do not contain aggressive foaming agents like Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) kids with dry skin and eczema can enjoy them too! So let’s go and get ‘m in their birthday suit! How to use? Fill up a bath with lukewarm water. Unwrap a ‘bath bomb’ from its packaging and throw it in the bath. A fizzling effect will occur and will give the bathwater a delicious scented, foamy layer. Ofcourse the popular, allergenfree Naïf fragrance is included.
There is a ‘bath bomb’ for each day of the week. Plus one extra, because mom needs a bath too sometimes. One box include 8 pieces of Splashing Bath Bombs.
3x tips for extra fun in the bath
Bathing is one big party anyway. With these 3 tips, your mini will definitely enjoy their bath time!
– Let your mini-me be the captain of the ship! So, why not let them put in the bath bombs themselves?
– Add a bath toy (or two..or three), ideally an octopus!
– After bathing, you can massage your mini-me with body lotion (tickle them while you’re at it for more bonding and laughs)
How to create a fizzling effect in the tub? Mix some baking soda, corn starch and some natural oils and don’t forget to include that delicious Naïf scent… boom, you’re done!
So, what’s on the back (INCI)?
Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Zea Mays Starch, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (zonnebloemolie), Aqua, Hydrated Silica, (allergen free) Parfum, Olus Oil (plantbased oil)